San Martín del Tesorillo:
- As from 5pm on Wednesday, December 16, at Plaza de la Constitución, the main square.
- If you are unable to bring anything then, contact the Parents & Teachers Association of the José Luis Sánchez school for an alternative.
Jimena village and Los Ángeles (Estación): Monday, December 21
- From 8.30 to 11 am at the Reina Sofía Cultural Centre in Los Ángeles.
- From 11am to 2pm at the Llano de la Victoria
- From 4 to 6pm at Plaza de la Constitución, the main square
In addition, food can be donated at:
- San Francisco Church (Jimena), on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 4 to 7pm
- The La Jincaleta Womens' Association (Reina Sofía Cultural Centre) on December 17 and 18, from 5 to 8pm
- Through your child's parents & teachers association, who will be sending a note via the kids
Prospero note: Please bring as much as you can. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail us here (email@example.com), and we'll try to help.